Saturday, July 9, 2011

Relentless Infusion

My wife is kind to share her experiences in being a mother, a school teacher, a kindergarten owner, a professional worker, and an all-time learner and facilitator. She's educated our kids with relentless infusion and dedication. Lately and willingly I participated in her child-development process after three kids were born.


In my observation, most children under 14 in my circle have great potentials. I agree that choosing and using right methodologies to teach, coach, and develop a child is critically important as a function of time. In fact, kids always change their needs due to the changing environment and friends, as they grow. It is a matter how we as parents keep seeking ways to better communications with kids and work together, with shared roles and responsibilities, to learn and improve our skill sets in the way of establishing disciplines with practices, including prayers.


I firmly believe kids are not our "properties" but rather "independent individuals" that God trusts us to manage for Him according to the Bible. So, we have to pray and learn to be a great "manager" in order to educate and guide our kids for the divine purpose -- It is one of the most challenging assignments ever in our life. And I believe it is how we better influence others through healthy and successful development of child's qualities. I felt regretful when I saw some guys spend lots of time on missionaries and afterwork activities while leaving child unattended with a lack of parent's managerial qualities and continuous improvements at all time. My wife and I are still striving to improve ourselves by learning in order to communicate well with our three grown-ups -- new skill sets, interesting topics, and quality contents are required in order to sustain and focus family's energy and foster mutual understandings for goodness. It brings a surprising benefit from my active interaction with my children who in turn express their thoughts and mirror the wellness that improves the quality of my life. So, I affirm, when parents constantly do this, children will become more thoughtful and responsible.



Written on July 9, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment