Sunday, September 6, 2009

C'est Si Bon, Paris!

C'est Si Bon, it's so good to have a journey to Paris. My wife and second daughter are the first-time travelers touring in Paris now. My daughter will study at La Sorbonne University for the next three months after her educational Japan trip funded by her college. I could imagine the happy hours and romantic snapshots they have around the City of Love, at Chateau wineries, and along the River Seine. There comes so many art pieces in sight I would dream of. Hello my dear there!


In a moment, I realized how God has planned for our family to experience His grace. The miracle started from the story of our trying crepes at a French restaurant in Burlingame near where we live, and my son was chosen to work
with his French supervisor, a bio-scientist, and experienced more French food during his summer internship at the Stroud Lab of UC San Francisco (Dr. Stroud, UCSF). With God, all things are possible; God can put all together for good.


Walking in the fullness of God's blessings is so real, so natural, and so wonderful. Their joy in Paris is mixed with my favorite French songs delivered by Janet Seidel
(JanetSeidel.com), and the wow truly thrills my soul.


Cheers, Paris, with Chateau red wine!



"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose."
(Romans 8:28)



Written on September 6, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment