Monday, June 8, 2009

Miracle and Favor

I omitted some words that have stayed in my mind for a while. In a glimpse, I realized that my testimony on what I have encountered could mirror on His words. Experiencing a miracle does mean adopting a favor with His empowerment. God is everywhere, believe me.


I wanted to share the wonderful experience I had during my trip to Taiwan in April. Surprisingly, I met three classmates on the same day in different times and places with no prior scheduling and no particular purpose; one is elementary schoolmate and two are high schoolmates. We had never seen each other after graduation until we met on that Friday. One of them is a CEO of a public company in Hsinchu. One is a medical doctor. The point is: Prior to my Asian trip, I did pray for God's favor to connect me with anyone whom I know or I do not know on His purpose, and then, the wonders happened. Wow! I hope I could have taped the process for the miracle. In my heart, a surprise can mean a favor. God is everywhere and is so alive.


On the other side, lives inevitably have hard times. So do I. Our journey on earth varies; nevertheless, Lord's light gets stronger and brighter when we walk in the darkness. Isn't it?


Pastor Joel Osteen made a good point:
"But remember this… living in the favor of God doesn't mean you won't have setbacks or difficulties. It doesn't mean that you won't have to persevere, press on or keep hope alive through hard times. The truth is it's in difficult moments that we are able to truly appreciate the favor of God in the most powerful ways. And He promises us that one of the best ways to see an increase in our own lives is to sow a seed into the lives of others."


In such a favor, faith and hope shall give us strength on rock. In the same trip, I also met with a good friend who works for a non-profit organization called ORTV headquartered in Taipei. He gave me a present, a few music CDs performed by Heavenly Melody (
天韻), one of top-ranked choirs in Taiwan. Another ranked choir is called Stream of Praise (讚美之泉) that once performed in 2008 at River of Life Christian Church based in Santa Clara, Northern California.


I have entirely immersed myself in the music of two gifted CDs, not only because of the melody itself but because I know it's the favor of God. The songs in the air are full of joy and the rhythm is decently dynamic -- "Make My Life a Miracle" and "Father Along" in title album.


Remark:
You may go to the web site and check to order:

http://www.ortv.com

You may contact the friend of mine:

Joseph Chou

Studio Classroom / ORTV
Tel: (02)2533-8082 ext 200 (Taipei)
e-mail: josephc@ortv.com



Written on May 18, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment